- Is a work-site based program.
- Designed to assist businesses in addressing productivity issues.
- Today’s economy puts workplace stress on many employees and their managers.
- Assists employee in identifying and resolving personal concerns that may affect job performance.
- Assists supervisor and business as well as employee:
- The employee receives problem assessment and short term
counseling for themselves and household members.
- The supervisor has access to workplace consultation regarding work
- The business may participate in workshops, training programs,
consultation and work/life services such as MINES & Associates’ BizPsych program.
- Using an EAP will assist your employees in securing the help needed
- Typical issues/problems that employees have:
- Relationship Issues
- Family Life Issues
- Stress Management (at home and at work)
- Emotional Difficulties
- Workplace Challenges
- Legal Services
- Financial Services
Allan Benson, Mines and Associates